Who doesn’t love s’mores? I mean, hello! Chocolate, cookie and hot gooey marshmallows. Yum! I found these great cookies, I mentioned them in an earlier post, when I saw them I was thinking what a good graham cracker type crust they would make and how good they’d be in Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. Not even thinking about s’mores until I got the box in the mail and opened them up and saw how gianormous they are!
Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
Chocolate – I use chocolate chips or Hershey Bar
Marshmallows – I used mini, but whatever you have should work.
- Put a piece of foil on an oven safe pan, small enough to fit in your toaster oven, (I’m sure you could do this in the oven too), this will make for easy clean-up if you have a meltdown.
- Take two cookies and place them side by side on the sheet.
- Top one cookie with chocolate and the other with marshmallows.
- Toast for just a minute and then shut off the toaster and let sit until the chocolate is melty and the marshmallows are soft and gooey.
- Sandwich the cookies together, press lightly, not too much or all the yumminess will ooze out the sides.
- Eat and enjoy!